From March 21-23, our team was thrilled to exhibit the Loopcycle platform at the Hotel, Restaurant & Catering (HRC) trade show at ExCel London. As the UK’s largest showcase of professional catering equipment and foodservice professionals, the HRC was an incredible opportunity for us to form new connections and demonstrate how Loopcycle can change the game in commercial equipment management and traceability.
We feel proud to have been part of this great collection of industry professionals and innovators, along with 15,000 visitors. We set up client meetings, pitched to attendees at our Loopcycle stand, and spread the word about Loopcycle’s circular economy goals.
Here are some key insights learned from the conference:
- Innovation is at the forefront of the hospitality sector. As one of the industries hit hardest by the pandemic, now more than ever innovative tech and practices are of upmost importance as the sector bounces back better than before.
- There’s nothing like meeting face-to-face. It was great to be able to speak with partners across the industry in person. We may be a tech platform, but customer relationships are still critical to Loopcycle’s success.
- With such a wide array of exhibitors and attendees, new connections can lead to unexpected partnerships, some of which we hadn’t explored before. We all know that diversity makes companies stronger, and that includes inter-industry diversity of partners and relationships.
- With so many players under one roof, collaboration can catalyse and flow with ease. By working together, we can aim higher for both individual and sector-wide success.
- Linking the entire supply chain is a major element for the industry. While many organisations are focusing on addressing efficiency and sustainability in each segment of the supply chain, we at Loopcycle hope to not only make each segment more transparent but connect both ends to form a circular economy.
We’re looking forward to seeing what next year brings.